Business Development and Performance
This area is about working with what you have – your employees and resources – to develop and broaden your company profile, services and profitability in a tough environment.
The bottom line is about safeguarding your company, brand, product, image and future. It’s about responsible business ethics and looking to the future, for both companies and individuals, by learning to adapt to today’s challenges, and evolving and developing skills to maximise opportunities and broaden horizons.
LdC Media’s management consulting associates have more than 20 years experience in designing and managing organisation change programmes that deliver results. They also work directly with clients, providing Performance Coaching and Training that can help both individuals and teams to enhance and strengthen future success.
In today's business world, achieving effective organisational communication is not a simple matter. The world of work has become more complex and, more than ever before, knowledge, learning and innovation are critical to an organisation's sustainability. Effective organisational communication - internal and external - has a significant impact on an organisation's success. Transparency in communication in the workplace, trust and respect between employees and senior management, as well as the use of appropriate communication channels to facilitate top-down and upward communication within the company, and openness to employee voice, are some of the most critical factors that can either contribute to or detract from effective organisational communication.
Company Image and Identity
A company reputation is created through building or reinventing its brand. This type of communication strategy can promote employee engagement by sending out the right message about the company, its mission, values, products and services to the workforce and marketplace. You and your employees represent your company and are the ambassadors of your organisation. The way that you are perceived determines how your organisation is perceived by customers, the market place and the competing business community.
LdC Media Business Development Packages
Tailor your business requirements by consulting with our Business Development associates to establish the coaching, training and services your company needs within LdC Media.
LdC Media’s New Business & Redevelopment Package
Through strategic planning and a consultative process, LdC Media will help you expand and establish your business, whether a start-up brand, small business, or to improve the image, communications and brand awareness of established brands and companies. (Also see our Public Relations and Publishing & Multimedia sections)
LdC Media Business Development Services
- Develop brand and shareholder value
- Target new business
- Establish company image leadership within industry
- Support fundraising and investor relations
- Connect clients with relevant decision makers, media, opinion formers, trend makers, critics and brand embracers
- Introduce clients to consultants, strategic partners and analysts
- Issues Management - identifying potential opportunities and threats and how best to deal with them
- Interntal Communications - organising communications between management and employees.
- Company Evaluation – appraisal and assessment of your company’s current industry and market
- Brand Analyis – a comprehensive strategy programme to adjust your brand in areas that need re-evaluation and change
- Business Reform – review of your policies and procedures to identify areas that are inefficient and propose alternative solutions to guarantee an efficient business model